- Province: Battambang
- Street: Shuanglin Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- City: Huzhou
- Phone number: +86-572-3621388
- Website: https://www.zhongyun-machine.com
- Rooms: no
- Bedroom(s): no
- Bathroom(s): no
- Parking: on property
- Floors: no
- Listed: 12/07/2019 2:53 pm
- Expires: 83 days, 1 hour
Today, Ceramic Grinding Abrasive manufacturers share six common abrasives:
1. Black corundum is suitable for processing steel, used for glass blasting, metal casting construction floor. Brown fused alumina has a slightly lower hardness in ordinary abrasives. However, in the grinding process, the abrasive particles have better crushing resistance and are suitable for grinding and processing high tensile strength metals, such as coarse grinding and heavy grinding of ordinary steel, especially suitable for carbon steel, generally Alloy steel, also used for grinding of cast iron and hard bronze.
2. White corundum is another basic variety in ordinary abrasives. Its hardness is slightly higher than brown fused alumina. When grinding, the grinding effect is good during grinding and the cutting force is strong. White corundum is suitable for grinding hard steels. Such as high carbon steel, high speed steel, hardened steel, etc., is also suitable for the processing of burnt parts, such as cutting tools, grinding of thin-walled workpieces and fine grinding of alloy steel.
3. Single crystal corundum has a good multi-edge cutting edge, high hardness, high toughness value, strong grinding force, small grinding heat, long abrasive cutting life, and can process hard and tough steel, such as stainless steel, high Vanadium high-speed steel, etc., is also especially suitable for grinding and easy-burning workpiece grinding and large-feed grinding.
4. Microcrystalline corundum has small crystal size, high strength, good self-sharpness and can be used for deep grinding. During the grinding process, the microcrystalline corundum abrasive is slightly broken and has good self-sharpness, so it is suitable for heavy-duty slow-feed grinding with large grinding depth. Chrome corundum is rosy, so some people call it rosy corundum. It has moderate brittleness and good cutting performance and is suitable for surface finishing or profile grinding of various high-gloss finishes.
5. Zirconium corundum has high strength, good wear resistance, high grinding efficiency, and the surface of the grinding wheel is not easy to be blocked. It is suitable for heavy-duty rough or rough grinding stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy steel, titanium alloy, high-speed high vanadium and other materials.
6. Silicon carbide is suitable for processing non-ferrous metals and non-metallic materials. Black silicon carbide is mostly used for grinding or cutting materials with lower strength, such as cast iron workpieces, non-ferrous metals, abrasive tools, and also for the processing of non-metallic materials such as stone.
7. Green silicon carbide is mostly used for materials with high hardness and brittleness; such as grinding of hard alloys and optical glass. Fly-grinding abrasives produce black-green silicon carbide. Granular sand micro-powder is a large furnace smelting, with a granularity number from 36#-1800#, with national standard, Japanese standard to 8000#. The product has high bulk density, strong grinding ability, high hardness, strong cutting ability and uniform particle size. It is widely used in ceramic grinding blocks, metal grinding, electronics, jewelry polishing, etc. It is the best choice for friends.
information about ceramic grinding abrasive : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/abrasive/
7 total views, 1 today
More ads from this poster
- 1 bedroom for rent 800$ at BKK2
- Land for sale at Boeung Kok
- Office space for rent at Chroy Chongva
- Apartment for rent near Kandal Market
- Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine Knowledge
- 1 Bedroom for rent near Kandal Market
- Ground Floor for rent at Daun Penh
- Condominium for Sale at Steung Meanchey
- Recycled Polyester Fabric
- Villa for rent at BKK1